Monday, September 22, 2008

Time to Choose a Stain

These are the choices for the fence stain.
Trey and I both agree on the darkest one.
Today, I've been enjoying the day at home. I would like to say I relaxed, but the majority of my time was spent deep cleaning the house. I didn't have any chemicals to sanitize the bathrooms, so I mixed an eco-friendly, distilled white vinegar and water to disinfect. It seemed to do the trick and I felt better, since I didn't have to expose Cheyenne to the harsh smell of chemicals. I didn't tell Trey I used this mix, but I'm sure he would roll his eyes and say, "buy the real cleaning stuff."

Other than cleaning, I baked some cookies for two new families that moved into the neighborhood. Trey and I spent about an hour at the couple's house, who live closest to us. They are both nurses and she use to work in labor and delivery at the hospital I chose, so she was giving me some great information on my doctor and the hospital. She said because the facility is so small they will be able to give me more attention. I like the sound of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment