Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pregnancy Snapshot at 8 Months


Can you believe it? I can barely believe that in a few weeks, I'll get to hold Cheyenne in my arms and not in my belly.

Last month, I felt the pressure of not having any baby gear, but after a few showers and purchasing furniture, I feel more prepared. Some loose ends that I still have on the to do list--- is sign up for a lamaze class.

So far, I'm getting a good nights rest. I've heard that as the pregnancy progresses and I get bigger that may change. Trey is really good about giving me space on the bed and I make sure to surround myself in a sea of pillows.

This week I'm going to consciously make an effort to slow down and take it easy. Some good advice I received from a midwife, is to prop my legs up at the end of the day. It sounds easy enough, but you can ask Trey, sometimes when I get home, 2 or 3 hours may go by before I sit down to relax. I'll walk in, clean up, cook, work out, get ready for the next day, and then take it easy. This week will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment