Monday, September 01, 2008

Thank you until my Hand Falls Off

I'm done writing the thank you notes from the Port Lavaca baby shower. I wanted to write them before the next shower springs up on me. My poor hand is about to fall off and all Trey had to do was sign his name. That's not fair.

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend. Today, I spent the day shopping. I went to several stores looking for items to accessorize the nursery. Four stores later and I bought two picture frames with mates and a glass insert for a 20X28 picture frame. Now all I have to do is put pictures in them (that's the hard part).

Other than shopping, I had a chance to go swimming again with Sara. I'm sure I won't get a chance to go swimming again, since Labor Day marks the end of summer, but it was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment