Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A New Mac

My MacBook Pro is finally here. About a year ago, I was suppose to get a new work laptop, but that never happened. Now that my due date is approaching, management saw the need for me to get a portable work station.

Most likely, I will be working from home towards the end of my pregnancy and a little during my maternity leave. But honestly, I really want to be at work until the very end.

This mac is so much faster than my little G3 iBook. Trey hates my iBook, he will insist on using the Mac desktop over the iBook any day. Since he hates it so much, I brought the new one home, to show him how fast it is and he's not even here. He has to work through the night....poor guy.

I don't complain too much about the G3. I mean come on, it was purchased six years ago and it got me through college. I can't believe the thing is still working. That book has been used to the max and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment