Monday, September 08, 2008

Hospital Tour

With only a few weeks until Cheyenne is born, I feel pressure to get things done. Today, Trey and I set time aside to tour the hospital and choose a pediatrician.

I have two hospital choices, but picked one over the other because I liked the labor and delivery staff, the room, the waiting area, and the size of the hospital.

The hospital is small and feels intimate compared to other hospitals I've seen. The staff took the time to talk with me about classes and one even gave me her home number and told me to go back up there in a few weeks so I can borrow a video she shows in one of her paid classes. She even enrolled me for free, in a breast feeding class she teaches.

I feel good about my hospital choice and now I can cross one more thing off of my list. The next thing to tackle is baby furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment