Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Painters are Coming and Everything Work Related

The painters will start on the nursery this Friday. I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm hoping by the time I get back, they'll be done. I'll be going to Abilene for a family wedding. Trey will stay behind, something about work and a fantasy football draft. Yeah, work...right.

So, my weekend will start soon and I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow, I'm going to a girls night out and I'm so ready for some fun after a long week at work.

I'm not complaining about it, I'm just ready for a break before the floodgates open Monday morning (the beginning of the fall semester). We've had high traffic and busy hours and it's only been orientation week.

It's been funny, seeing the returning students. They all look surprised when they see my belly. Oh, you're expecting! When are you due? How do you feel? The OB nursing faculty have asked me if I would like to volunteer in class. They would like the students to do an assessment on a real pregnant woman and I fit the the description. Between taping classes and everything in between, I'm not sure my schedule will allow it, but I really want to participate in their learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment