Friday, August 22, 2008

5 am Date at Waffle House

For about a week, Trey and I have been planning to go out to breakfast. Well, this morning we actually woke up early enough to go. It was 5 am and we ate breakfast before Trey had to go to work and I had to come home and pack for the weekend.

At the moment, I'm at the house waiting for the painters. I can't wait until their done and they haven't even started.

Last night was a good girls night out. It was my first one with this group of girls. For the most part, they are all in their mid 20s with kids. Some of the conversation inevitably gravitated on the subject of children. And it got me thinking about my new role as a mother and the change it will have on my life. Things will change drastically in a matter of weeks. I'm gradually saying goodbye to my life as I know it and at the same time celebrating what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment