Thursday, August 14, 2008

Maintaining Order in the Midst of Chaos

I love my job and have so much fun doing what I do, but the last two days have been crazy. Our webmaster is out on vacation, so myself and the rest of the team have been scrambling through several servers trying to maintain order. It's been challenging, but the students have been patient.

I need to get my mind off of work for a while, luckily, Clint and Sarah will help. Tonight, they'll be joining Trey and I for dinner and some preseason football watching.

Yes, it's that time of year, when Trey sits for hours at a time in front of the tube. Usually, I could care less, but this year I'm excited to see the Dallas Cowboys play. I'm so excited about this season, that I'm considering joining a fantasy football league at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment