Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going For It and Dallas Cowboys Jersey's in the Church Directory

After talking about it, Trey and I both agreed to go with the professional painters. I'm not sure when they will start, but I'm hoping it will get done by the end of the month, especially with all the baby showers approaching.

Well, so far I'm having a nice weekend. I got up this morning and started to mow the yard and I think Trey felt guilty, so he went out there and took over. I can still mow, but it was nice of him to finish up.

Tonight some friends invited us to go to a Cats baseball game, but we declined because we had already made plans to watch the Dallas Cowboys preseason game on TV. I wouldn't mind missing a preseason game to go watch the Cats, but Trey had already invited a friend over to the house to watch the game.

Speaking of the Cowboys:
Last night, we went to church to get our picture taken for the directory. I'm sure we'll be the only couple wearing Dallas Cowboys jersey's....Yes, Trey's idea.

So, yeah we're going to watch football tonight, but not before I watch the Women's marathon (Olympics). Oh, it's gonna be a good one! Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment