Sunday, August 03, 2008

In Between Running Calls & Baby Registry

So, this weekend didn't really go as planned, as far as the nursery goes. Trey had to work a lot of overtime, but here is what he managed to get done in between running calls.

I love the detail of the framing. I can't wait until we get paint on the walls. Then the framing will really pop.


Even though Trey was swamped with work, I tagged along. Saturday, he did some work in NE Ft Worth and dropped me off at BabiesRUs, while he ran his call down the block. Before Saturday, I had already completed my registry at Target, but figured I might as well register at BabiesRUs too. So, I did.

It's crazy how much stuff you need for a baby. There are all sorts of gadgets that can be intimidating for the first time mom. And the breast pump gadgets...those things look like torture devices, but boy do I hope that I get one :)

All kidding aside, one thing I really would like is a baby jogger. Here is the one I added to my registry.

Amy gave me Angelica's baby stroller...So, I'm set for the everyday mall walking stroll, I just think it would be nice to have a jogger too. After all, Cheyenne is my new running partner. Sorry, Corky, but you've been replaced. Baby comes before pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment