Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Cheyenne has a Middle Name

Cheyenne Sierra Anderson

The reason why Trey wants to name her Sierra is almost too embarrassing to mention.

A few years ago Trey was restoring a 1969 Cheyenne Chevy truck. One day he jokingly said if we ever have a girl we should name her Cheyenne. I had never heard that name before, so it stuck with me. When people ask, "You're naming your daughter after a truck?" I usually say no because I wasn't trying to do a tribute to a truck, I just liked the way it sounds.....but now it will be hard to say that since her middle name is Sierra, named after the GMC model. Thanks Trey.

Honestly, I like the name, but I'm not too fond of the association. The average person won't notice unless someone mentions it.

On another note, here are some patterns I selected this past weekend. Mom's making Cheyenne a custom crib set and here are a few patterns that stood out.

This has been scanned, but the true color tone is more of a washed out sage.

Using Pink as a primary nursery color, is not my first choice, so it will be used sparingly.

Here is another toile pattern in pink.


Other color choices I would like to incorporate are yellow and possibly black. I know, BLACK!
Nothing is set in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment