Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Back is Killing Me

Here lately, my back has been giving me problems. I'm sure it has everything to do with the baby. I'm seriously considering going to Trey's chiropractor because I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. All of the pain is coming from my lower right side (kind of near my butt)...OUCH!

Personally, I think it's way too early in the pregnancy to be having back problems, but honestly I've been having pain there, since about nine weeks.

Trey wanted to know where it hurt and he rubbed it and said, "You have a bump right there." I felt it too. I'm not a back expert, but I think it's a knot that needs to be worked out. First, I'm going to get a massage and then if that doesn't help I really need to make an appointment with Trey's chiropractor. Trey's been going to the same chiropractor for months and seems to be pleased. Chiropractors sort of scare me, but I just want the pain to go away so I should suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment