Thursday, June 26, 2008

Looks the Same to Me

Okay, so I'm over the whole "your face looks puffy" conversation, but I couldn't help but compare the 2 pictures.

So, Trey is still out of town, but he should be in tonight. It was nice having some quite time to myself. Yesterday, Corky and I went on a 3 mile walk, right before it sprinkled and then I had a chance to read a book.

For dinner I made nachos, which makes that 3 nights in a row, I've had the same thing to eat. Trey says I'm going to give birth to a nacho if I keep it up. What can I say, I love mexican food and it's easy to include my veggies, like lettuce and tomatoes. Oh and I can't forget to include the hot sauce and lime juice. Yummy.

Okay, it's lunch time and all this talk of food is making this prego hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment