Monday, May 26, 2008

We're Not Professionals

We now have two dogs, which means we have more dog hair to deal with. I'm tired of sweeping every other day and since it's summer time Trey and I both agreed it would be a good idea to give the dogs a haircut.

Poor Harley was our ginnie pig. We didn't know what we were doing. I couldn't stop laughing at the way we trimmed her. She looks almost unrecognizable.

When we first brought Harley home, she looked more like a long hair Dachshund than a Welsh Corgi, now after her haircut, she looks more like a Chihuahua.

A few snapshots of Harley before her haircut



Corky's Turn. He didn't get a short shave like Harley, just a little trim.

Now meet our new and improved Harley

Overall, I'm pleased with her haircut. She looks cute and healthy.




I prefer Harley's short hair versus her original look.

No comments:

Post a Comment