Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's Starting to Feel Cozy

One of our three pieces of furntiture came in today. It looks black in this picture, but it's more of a dark cherry wood color.

Across from the bookshelf, we're going to put a long bench. We're trying to make our home feel cozy and I thought this area would be a good place to throw my feet up and read a book or magazine. Hopefully the bench will be delivered sometime next week. I also have some leftover material and was hoping mom could help me make some throw pillows. Mom?
From Home />

Well, other than picking up the bookshelf, Trey and I went to Weatherford to eat at Logan's Steakhouse. It was a free lunch because it's the pre-grand opening. It was okay, I don't think I'd go back anytime soon, but Trey will probably be eating there more than me because the company he works for added them as a client.

Well, right now I guess I'm going to get back to watching this basketball game with Trey. I love low key weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment