Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beautiful Day...Birthday

Here are some pictures of Corkscrew


Today was absolutely beautiful, a drastic change from yesterdays weather. I thought it would be perfect to go jogging, so Mr. Corky joined me as I ran around the neighborhood. Now that he's older, he has the stamina to jog consistently for a mile and a half, but today I pushed him a little harder to see if he could make it to 2. I was really proud of him for keeping up with me and another part was proud of myself for keeping up with him.

Other than running around, I've been at the house enjoying some downtime. This morning Trey woke up early and asked me, "Is there something you want to tell me?" I said, "Umm, yeah it's hot outside," and then I remembered..."Oh, happy birthday." I made him some cookies at his request and also cooked his favorite meal, burritos---for lunch AND dinner. That boy loves his burritos. We also had a chance to go on a short scooter ride. That was nice. When we ride the scooter together, it always makes me smile.

FYI: We're not going to Abilene this weekend. I think we're planning a trip for next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment