Monday, December 10, 2007

Married by Area Code

Dominique and Trey: official residents of DFW

That's right, I changed my cell number to a local number (Trey too). I didn't have to change it, but it was time. It was also time for a new cell phone. Friday I went down the DFW AT&T call list, to see who had this phone in stock. Luckily, we found one that had 3 in stock and a worker offered to hold 2 until we made our way to the store. Good thing too because I was getting really tired of my old cell dying every time I sneezed. Trey and I both got the Sony Ericsson Walkman in black/orange not white (hey I just like the white picture).

So far, I'm very pleased with this product. It has all the bells and whistles anyone would expect from a new phone, plus...my favorite--fitness applications. Yeah, its really cool because there are all kinds of fitness tools like pedometer, distance tracker, calorie counter, graphs and charts to view progress. Cool aye?

Now all I have to do is learn how to use the thing. Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment