Sunday, December 09, 2007

Everyone Loves Corky




Cortnee came over yesterday. We ended up going to see that movie The Golden Compass. This film has a lot of violence. It's definitely not a kids movie, like I originally thought. Other than that, I discovered this french bakery/restuarant that's not too far from where I live. Cortneee and I got a cold drink before the film. I told her the last thing I need to find is a 3 dollar drink that I really like. The caffene was good and the visit was great.

Trey didn't join us, instead he met up with a friend who was in town. They went and watched the Abilene High football game. AHS was playing in the Fort Worth area. Later that night when I got home I had the house to myself so I watched the Pursuit of Happiness....gosh talk about a depressing movie. I almost turned it off because it was such a sad flick. Well, other than that, the rest of the night was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment