Thursday, December 20, 2007

Adding Color to My Life

It's been such a good week for me, especially at work. Since Monday, I've been editing and I completed that project today. When I get back from the holiday break, I have another project waiting for me. Job security, aye.

Well, I'm done with work until the next year. I'm looking forward to the break and I already have a to do list. One thing I want to do is paint a few rooms. I'm seriously considering orange for the master bedroom. I know it sounds crazy, but every paint color I've ever selected has looked great...green, red, blue. Yes, I really like color. I was thinking of backing down from the orange color, but Trey thinks it'll really compliment our furniture. The orange, I'm considering isn't bright, it's more of a burnt tone.

So, Christmas is next week and to get into the holiday spirit, Trey and I drove around the neighborhood and looked at Christmas lights. He kinda got car sick, so it was a short drive. When we got home, to my surprise I saw 3 deer a few yards away from our house. They were beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment