Thursday, May 03, 2007

Submitting a Video To Oprah


My first video project here at UTA will be submitted to the Oprah show. Apparently students in one of the nursing classes initiated this video.



So, yesterday I had a two camera set-up and interviewed the class in a panel format. They talked about serious nursing issues that affect both you and I. The main issue discussed was the nursing shortage. Talk about a huge issue! Even if this video doesn’t make it on air, I hope Oprah raises public awareness of the serious nursing shortage in this country.

Okay, back to the video: So, by submitting this video they are hoping to stir up some interest and hopefully appear on the show. I would love it if it aired on national television. When my supervisor told me we’d be producing this video I told her, “I love Oprah, I tivo the show everyday!” No joke.

As you can tell work is great. The people I work with are extremely talented and I have so much to learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment