Monday, May 07, 2007

From Abilene to Fort Worth and Back

This weekend I finally got to see Trey! We met in Cisco because Brandon graduated from CJC. I also had a chance to see my mom, Trey’s parents, grandparents, Shelly, and some old friends. Trey and I didn’t stay long after the ceremony because we wanted to get back to Fort Worth before midnight.

And now it’s start of a new week and yes, Trey is back in Abilene. We don’t know when he’ll start working in the DFW area, so for now he’s just working in Abilene and coming home on weekends (home now being Fort Worth). At least we had the entire weekend to see each other, but while he was here I put him to work. We went to my office and I had him hang several frames so at least now it doesn’t look so sterile.

We also had a chance to go to the mall and Trey bought a Tony Romo jersey. Regular retail price is around $200 and we found this one on sale for $50. I’m so glad we found it because I know he had his heart set on buying one, no matter how much it cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment