Friday, May 18, 2007

Open To Change? Maybe

Since we've moved we've had to make changes and I'm the first to welcome change with open arms. In this case I'm resistant. The whole dog-sitting thing isn't working out and the best alternative is to find new homes for both of our dogs.

Luckily or unfortunately, I can't make up my mind....Daphne has already found a home with a nice lady who is an acquaintance of a friend of ours. As for Bruiser, he’s in the beginning stages of being introduced to a family.

I told Trey that once we get settled in a house, I'm going to ask for Daphne and Bruiser back and he informed me that, "You're not suppose to give a dog to a family and then a year later ask for the dog back." I don't see the problem.

Anyways, I called Linda yesterday and she found a job! She's my jogging buddy from Abilene. Linda and her husband are moving to Oklahoma. I’m so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment