Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Run-away Beagle

Brandon is fostering Daphne and Bruiser and D-Dog is already in trouble.

She's managed to dig her way out of his yard. I know it's stressing him out with having to chase her all over and therefore it's stressing me out. I feel so helpless. I'm here and Daphne is there. Brandon's doing the best he can, it's not him it's the never ending quest Beagle's have to follow their nose.

This weekend we're making a trip to Abilene to secure Brandon's backyard and try to make it Beagle proof. In the meantime, Johnny and (let me try to spell this right) Jonell are fostering D-Dog at their house. Thanks guys! Poor Daphne is probably traumatized with all this adjusting, but Bruiser couldn't be doing better. Last I heard Bruiser was cuddling with Molly, his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment