Saturday, April 21, 2007

I've Never Had This--

Short Hair.

A couple of months ago, I told everyone: I'm growing my hair out to donate it to a child who has cancer. Time has passed and here I am with long hair, headaches, and split ends. It's safe to say I'm ready to butcher my hair. I have an appointment this week and we'll see if I don't chicken-out. As much as I want to cut it, I’m also terrified that it will look hideous. If it turns out to be a bad cut, don't plan on seeing any pictures posted online. Either way, I'll at least write to let you know how the hair looks.

By the way, I'm cutting off at least 10 inches! That's the minimum to donate to this particular hair collection center.

1 comment:

  1. 10 INCHES! CRAP! I have to wait SO MUCH LONGER to donate all my hair. SHETBETCH!!!!

    Seriously, you've getting headaches? Like real, stabby behind the eye headaches from too much hair? Maybe I should cut my hair too.

    but go you. Yeah, cancer kids need all the help we can give.

    ReplyDelete