Monday, February 19, 2007

Starting A Tradition

Saturday's I usually work from day till dusk. This probably won't change anytime soon and I'm okay with that because I know it's temporary.

Pre-part-time weekend job, Saturday's were spent leisurely doing a lot of nothing with Trey. Now that my weekends are spoken for, we've made a little tradition (really without even knowing). We go to the same restaurant every Saturday at a specific time, order the same thing, and eat in the same booth. We didn't realize we had been doing that until this Saturday when I called it out.

Aside from the working of a new tradition please keep us in your prayers. Trey and I have been given an opportunity and we want to make the right decision. Once everything is determined I'll inform you. Thanks to the few who think this blog is interesting enough to read and thanks for the little prayer.

2 comments:

  1. May God Bless you and Trey as you face the decision(s) in front of you right now. I'm sure you will make the right choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah. Sure thing D.-bomb.

    ReplyDelete