Monday, February 26, 2007

Looks like we might be moving

Last time I wrote Trey and I had an important decision to make.Well, the thing is Trey got offered a job, in Weatherford (near Dallas/Fort Worth). He would still be working for the same company, but be working out of the Weatherford branch. This inevitably would mean relocating.

Trey just got back from a business trip there. I guess you could say he was test driving the position. Well, after a week and a half staying in a hotel and working in Weatherford he says it’s great.

At first, I was extremely hesitant to even the idea of selling the house. After all, we’ve only lived here two years, but after time in prayer, I realized this is a wonderful opportunity for Trey to advance in his career and I guess for me to well….start mine. I love our house, but there will always be another house and I hear Weatherford has an amazing historic district.

The decision isn't final, but we are definitely moving forward to pursue the idea.

P.S. thanks for the prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment