Monday, February 12, 2007

Not As Bad As I Thought

So, I got this second job working mainly weekends. I initially thought I'd be working every week night, but the way the schedule works out I've been getting all my hours during weekends. I love bringing in extra cash flow and Trey and I are well on our way to some financial freedom. Hooray for the Anderson's!!!

At first, I thought this job was going to be horrible, but it's really morphed into a great experience. I've learned a lot about myself and I've started managing my time more wisely. To make the most of the weekends Trey and I have been getting up early and getting out of the house several hours before I have to clock into work. This past Saturday we went to Home Depot and decided in the next year or so, depending on how things go, we're going to remodel the den. We decided on the wall color and type of floor. It's gonna look great.

In other news, today was absolutely beautiful. I think I got a glimpse of spring, especially when I went to water my indoor beefsteak tomatoes and saw them starting to break the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment