Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Heart You

If no one has told you they love you today, let me be the first....you are loved and special in every way.

Well, Wednesday evenings are busy trying to leave work, eat dinner, rush to bible study, and then band practice. So, Trey and I had our Valentine's dinner Tuesday night. We had a romantic home style dinner and Trey actually helped clean up. While he was in the kitchen I couldn't stop laughing. He was asking what was so funny and I told him he seemed out of place. Seeing him in the kitchen was like seeing me tune-up a car.

Today, I didn't expect a gift. I think it's too much pressure placed on a specific day, especially on the male side. My husband has never been a master of the English language, but he found the perfect card that spoke directly to my heart. I in turn wrote out all the qualities I loved about him and what I was thankful for. There was lots of love, but it was really no different from any other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment