Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolving to Make Changes

2007 will be the year of change. I've made a list of resolutions.

1. To work-out
2. Eat healthy
3. Continue to refrain from sodas
4. Knock out some serious debt (Trey and I want to pay off the house in 5 to 6 years).
5. Challenge myself to continue my education outside of a classroom setting.
6. To be a better wife, neighbor, sister, friend, and worker.

Last year I followed through with most of my resolutions. I joined a gym at the beginning of the year and hit the gym hard until my contract expired. After the membership expired, I continued to find ways to stay active. Previous resolutions included giving up sodas. Okay, I didn’t give them up all together, but “most of the time” I drink water instead. To all of you who are making resolutions I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment