Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bright and Early

I've been up since 4 am working on the turkey! Right now I'm just killing time because every hour I have to butter the bird up. The day should be filled with 3 "F's": family, food, and football. Yesterday, Natasha and I did some serious baking.

So, this year I'm thankful for so much. I'm especially thankful for my family and my church family.

I better go because I need to do some work around the house.

Here's the supreme cheesecake
Here's Tasha displaying her proud veggie tray.

When I get around to it I'll post more pictures. Don't you love pictures? I do!

1 comment:

  1. I would say "Hey good-lookin', whatcha got cookin'?" Except you told everyone, and it's thanksgiving, which almost certainly means you're cooking a turkey. But it still looks good.



    And yes, if I can ever justify it, or have to go to Phoenix and miss my exit, I'll drive to Texas. You can count on it.

    ReplyDelete