Friday, September 22, 2006

Harley's Ain't Got Nothing On This



Okay, my husband has a motorcycle so I don't know why he wanted us to ride the scooter over to his parents house, last night. Everytime we get on the scooter together I get a mental picture of the guys from dumb and dumber and I can't stop laughing. So there I am laughing and I see two guys beside their Harley's, hanging outside of a tattoo shop. I told Trey, "Honk the horn!" So he honks it and it goes, "BEEP, BEEP!" The Harley guys looked at us and started laughing. Gosh, I love acting stupid.

So, the whole reason for getting out of the house was to see Trey's parents. It was really nice because they've been going out of town every weekend and it was nice to just sit down and talk with them. We talked about the upcoming holidays and where we were going to have Thanksgiving. It looks like I'm hosting Turkey Day.

2 comments:

  1. The real question is, can you get 70 miles to the gallon on that hog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my type of person. I love acting stupid, too! I've also perpetuated the tradition by having a son that acts stupid but way funny. He's 18 and a real riot with his friends! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete