Wednesday, September 27, 2006

An Empty Room

When we have guest over the first room they see is our formal living room. They walk in and see an empty room.

The living room is really formal and a little dramatic with white chair railing, dark red paint and refinished hardwood floors. The last time I went to visit my grandma Mary, who lives 7 hours away, I feel in love with her sofa. Well, my grandma recently moved and wanted to know if I wanted her sofa. I forgot what it looked like so I had my aunt take a picture and e-mail it to me. I really like it! I'm going to talk it over with Trey and see what he thinks. It has some crazy colors, but I should be able to re-upholster it with no problems.

I've been trying to post the picture, but I'm having some problems. I'll try to have the picture up by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment