Saturday, September 30, 2006

Girls Only

Last night I spent time with my adorable niece, Angelica. We went to the Balloon Festival, which would've been lame if she wasn't with me. The reason I say that is because she makes any event enjoyable.

She was dancing around and shouting, "DOMO-NIQUE, TAKE A PICK-SURE!!" And so I did. I took tons of pictures to please her and most of them were really bad. I don't know if you've ever taken digital pictures around a four year old, but they always say let me see it afterwards. They want to see ever photo you shoot immediately.


We had so much fun at the Festival, after it was over, we went to the mall until they closed and then headed over to a bookstore. When we finally met-up with Trey around 10:30 p.m., Angelica was still full of energy. Everytime she'd do something cute I'd look over at Trey and say, "I want one."

No comments:

Post a Comment