Monday, September 18, 2006

Funnel Cakes & Cowboys

I've been anticipating the West Texas Fair and Rodeo for almost a year. Last year I was in LA and missed out. So this weekend Trey and I went with our next door neighbors, Kurt and Amanda.

A long, long time ago when Trey and I went to the fair I made him ride the rides with me and the poor guy got sick to his stomach. So this year instead of going in circles, we ate food and went to the rodeo. Besides, everyone knows there's nothing like fair food.

The rest of the weekend was great. Some friends came over Sunday to watch the football game and later that night Trey and I watched the cowboys game with my little sister, Natasha. I'm glad she came over because we hadn't seen each other in a while. She's in middle school and growing-up fast and it's been really hard when she'd rather hang out with her friends than with me. Yes, I remember being in middle school and I didn't spend much time with my older sister, Amy....that's alright, she'll come around more.

No comments:

Post a Comment