Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Plumbers and Toilets


Last night started like any other, then all of a sudden our front bathroom was ankle high in sewage water. It was a horrible sight and disgusting smell. Trey was yelling at me, "Dominique bring me towels, bring me towels!" So, now I have to go out today and buy new towels. No way am I using gross sewage smelly towels to clean my body. Yuck! The plumber came this morning at the crack of dawn and said everything was a-okay. Oh, the joys of home owning.

1 comment:

  1. sick! One nigt the cluka and I were up chatting to each other on msn (in the same room) I'm sure, and our toilet busted itself. the water flex hose popped a something and started bleeding water all over our floor. we grabbed towels too, but we washed them later since they weren't sewage towels.

    ReplyDelete