Monday, June 26, 2006

The Best Coffee EVER!!!


Before I begin, I want to say I've discovered my favorite coffee all over again! I love H-E-B coffee called Taste of Abilene, but I never realized they sold it seperate from there coffee bar...You know where you can buy it grounded. Well, I found it and freaked out!

Now switching gears, I guess I've been dancing around work I've been needing to do, but I definelty had fun this weekend. The highlight: rockin' on the bass Sunday during church and of course the coffee! The Low: staying up late and waking up earlier.

Trey and I rented Running Scared. The movie claims it makes Kill Bill look like Sesame Street. Based on that claim alone, I had to see what all the fuss was about. Indeed, it was pretty gory, but I have to say it was much, much better than Kill Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment