Thursday, March 23, 2006

No Hell Was Raised, But Corporate Employment Looks Promising

I called apple and talked with a rep. The rep referred me to technical support and somehow I ended up talking with customer relations. No, there was no screaming or crying, but let me tell you I gave the customer relations guy a piece of my mind. I told the guy, "apple needs to resolve this issue once and for all!" He agreed and said, "we'll repair the computer free of charge." He then asked me if I was satisfied with the offer. I thought about it and said no I'm not satisfied because it'll just be a matter of time before something else goes wrong. Oh, well! I told him I would take the offer if that was all they could do for me. Tomorrow I will send off my laptop to TN. Did you know how much it would've cost me to pay for the repair? Up to $350 dollars. When they told me that I told them they were crazy and there was no way they were gonna get my money. Who do they think I am? So that all happened yesterday, but as they say today is a new day. This has really been a great day for me! I found out I'll be teaching a video class this summer for high school students. Another great thing happened. I don't like to blab my mouth about a lot of stuff so I'll say as little as possible because I feel like if I say too much I'll jinx the whole thing.........Here it goes...I'm pretty sure I have a full time job after I graduate! Sigh, I said it! Okay no more details until it actually happens. I probably won't even start until July. But I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

1 comment:

  1. What is it with lappy companies and TN? I had to send my lappy off to Fujitsu whateverquarters in TN when it broke. And it sucked too, because it cost $700 bucks. You bet your badass I'm never buying fujitsu again.

    ReplyDelete