Thursday, February 16, 2006

This Too Shall Pass

When Wednesday arrives I will have a life again. I have a geology exam tomorrow, Sing Song this weekend, work, and a HUGE, I mean HUGE paper due Tuesday. I called my mother-in-law yesterday and told her, "I just wanted to say hi because you won't be hearing from me for awhile." She just laughed, but I'm not laughing. Last night my brother-in-law came over to visit and all I said was, "It's good seeing you, but I have to return to my dungeon to study, bye." I should really stop complaining, but I need to vent so deal with me. Although my life is not exactly how I would like it to be right now I am looking forward to tomorrow. I'm meeting Linda for dinner at the Olive Garden. Yummy huh. Her husband is out of town, so it'll just be us...two old married ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Sing Song? Is that a choir thing? Or an Asian thing. I went to a movie with some of my friends, and Sara(my persian friend) was getting tired of waiting for Adrienne(asian friend) to stop watching the end credits. So Sara says "C'mon Ching Chong." and Then when Adrienne didn't hear her, She said "Ching-A-Ling! C'MON!" Anyway, your friends probably aren't as racist as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only way I know how to describe sing song is this way: College students who wear costumes and stand on risers while they move there hands and sing stupid songs. It's a tradition at my school, but highly over-rated. I'm not actually singing in sing song, I'm helping with the video production. So, I'm sorry it doesn't have anything to do with Asian people, although there are a ton of white folks who make fools of themselves. When will they learn?

    ReplyDelete