Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Scary-Cat

So, I've been driving my scoot around the parking lot near our house. The first day we got it all I could think was, "what have I done, this little scooter is scary," but now after riding it around several times, I've adjusted to it. You may think I'm a baby, but the fastest I've gone is right under 40 mph. I'm telling you it's scary, especially when you hit bumps. I had an awesome weekend. I went to the black history show (which was interesting), I also went to the Philharmonic and spent some time with friends Sunday at church and went out to lunch with them. This week is gonna be super busy. I have two appointments tomorrow, a huge research paper I need to start, an exam I need to study for, and reading I have to do. Not to mention work and everything else between. My goodness I should really do something right now. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to pictures of you zipping around A-town on your scooter!

    ReplyDelete