Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This Could Only Happen To Me

I was scanning over my ipod warranty yesterday. Guess what? It covers noraml wear and tear to my ipod, but doesn't cover cracked screens. Those money hungry yuppies! Who do they think they are? Okay, I'm not really that upset, but I have to be honest it does bother me. I have three months for my hardrive to die in order to get a new ipod. I want it to die so they'll have no choice but to replace the entire thing. I wonder how ipods react to really cold weather. I can hear my self explaining it now to a best buy rep., " Well, I guess I accidentally left it outside and now it's not working." No, I won't do that, I promise.

Other than that, my week is already off to a great start. My friend Landrea moved back to Abilene. We went to lunch and talked for a while. Her husband is in Iraq right now. She really misses him and to some degree I know what it's like to be away from your loved one for a long period of time. I encouraged her telling her the time will fly. Even though I oppose the war, I do support the troops. I hope Brandon makes it back safe.

1 comment: