Friday, February 03, 2006

The Invincible ipod

Yesterday I went to the gym. As I was jogging on the treadmill I was listening to the band called The Format. You know that song from them called Give it up:

“The stairs you learned to climb
Are the ones you’ve left behind
And your eyes light up when we talk about the past
God, I miss those songs we used to sing
Talking like getting away would be the greatest thing
Well me, I got out,
And you, you kept singing to me
Like that's really going to set this free”

This was what I guess you could call my theme song when I lived out in LA (living without Trey for 4 months). Well, I’m jogging and reflecting when I accidentally yank the cord on my mp3 player. The ipod drops on the treadmill, rolls off of it and lands on the hard wood floor with a loud thump. All I could think was, “Oh, *#$%!” I stop running and go to pick it up and assess the damage. To my surprise all I did was crack the upper part of the screen, which is unfortunate, but a lot better than having a 300 dollar broken ipod. Am I right? So, my pod is under warranty and it’s already been in for repairs twice. I was looking at my manual and apparently the third time you send it in you automatically get a new one. This should be covered under my warranty, lets cross our fingers and pray. I’ll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment