Friday, February 24, 2006

Old Lady Tendencies

I've been having such a relaxing week. Yesterday, afternoon I stayed home and vegged out for a few hours. I don't know why, but lately I've been wanting to go shopping. It really doesn't work out very well, since I have no money, but nonetheless I still went to Pier 1. Natasha, my younger sister and I went and drooled over everything. This weekend I'm going to go window shopping. I plan on going to a few antique stores in town. That sounds like something an old lady would do with her time, huh? Oh, well I can't help it I like old stuff that has character. I don't plan on buying anyhthing, but it'll be fun to get out of the house. Trey and I were planning on doing yard work, but we not going to since it's gonna be a soggy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Old Lady, you should post pictures of yourself riding your scooter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pictures will come, but this old granny ain't about to ride in the rain.

    ReplyDelete