Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Shake my Booty

New Year’s was a blast. Amonda cancelled her get-together, so we didn’t’ go there, instead Trey and I went up to The Zone and played pool with his dad and brother. It was nice, but the smoke was killing my eyes. We were there a few hours then we left and met up with my family at Enrique’s. They had a Mexican DJ there, so I danced the New Year in. As soon as we yelled the count-down, Trey and I dashed out to the parking lot because we didn’t want to get hit by a drunk driver. I’m sure Trey and I looked liked the drunks, racing each other to our vehicle. We’re such dorks. So, far my resolution is going well, I’ve worked out several times this week and Trey and I have an appointment with our personal trainer tomorrow. Oh, the pain of fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment