Saturday, January 07, 2006

Downgrading to Little Sleep

Last night was very unusual. Trey had this idea that we should sleep in the guest bedroom becasue we have that room and we've never even slept there. This was a major downgrade. Going from a king size bed to a full. It was so different. I slept fine, but Trey woke up in the middle of the night and went to our bedroom to catch his zzz's. I asked him in the morning why he left and he said because he heard odd noises. He tried to freak me out by saying our house is haunted. I know he's joking, but it still bugs me that he says that. Well, It is an old house...hmm. Today I'm getting ready for the screening I'm having at my house. I have to go home and pick-up a little and make some finger foods. Yum, Yum. It should be a good crowd. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment