Thursday, December 08, 2005

Goodbye Angeles

The screening went well. The movie was a comedy and people were laughing so that's refreshing. I'm so sad to be leaving. I've grown fond of the friendships I've made here. Everything will be fine. Last night was a blast. My roomates and I went to The Alcove for cake and drinks. We got back to the apartment and watched the entire 2nd disc of student films. It took forever to watch, but it was amazing to see all the talent I've been surrounded by this semester. So, today I'm cleaning the living room, going to see Narnia, complete my packing, and that will be it for me. I fly out around noonish. It's crazy to think I'll be seeing my husband tomorrow. I can't wait. If your reading sweetie, I just want to say thank you so much for being so supportive this entire time. I love you and I'll see you sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment