Monday, November 02, 2015

Five Nights in the Airstream

Last week, the girls and I stayed five nights in the airstream. We camped, close to home. Since we were so close to home, we were able to keep our weekly routine, like school and work. Trey stayed with us three nights, the other two nights he was working out of town.

I know it was only five days and we've only had the Airstream for a short period of time, but I love it! It's a wonderful get-away.
Untitled
The first two days there, the weather was pleasant, the rest of the time it rained off and on.
Untitled
Friday, was my day off from my full-time job and that's usually when I do editing for my small business. Since it was raining all day and there was not much Dakota and I could do outside, I took my desktop to the campsite and spent a few hours editing. That was the only time, I edited in there. I promise…after that I took my computer back home.
Untitled
Cooking in the Airstream has been a challenge, I'm figuring out all the quirks, like even small baking dishes don't fit in the oven. I found some smaller dishes at Wal-Mart for 3 bucks that fit.
Untitled
It's not hard to keep the camper clean, but when I cook it can look like a cluttered mess in no time. That's ok, it's still easier to clean up, than at home.
Untitled
This was my favorite meal I made. It's chicken seasoned with lemon pepper with a salad and brown rice and black beans.
Untitled
Sunrises and sunsets are kind of spectacular and something I looked forward to during our stay. Panoramic views, you do not disappoint. (This is better in person, for sure).
Untitled
My girly-girls loved playing outside.
Untitled

Untitled



Tickling Dakota

We are back at home and we are already planning our next adventure.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment