Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I Might Be Mentioning More About This...

In a recent post, I wrote this about looking at RVs
"We'll see how much Trey can convince me. If we get one, I'll be sure to write about it and if I never mention it again, you'll know it didn't happen."
Can't wait to take her out on the road!
Looks like I'll be mentioning this more often. We are buying a used flying cloud airstream. It is a 2014 model. It was for sale for three hours, before Trey and I decided to buy it.. I still can't believe the deal we got on it. After looking at the new Airstreams, I was convinced we wouldn't be able to make the numbers work, but since it is older and used - it makes financial sense 

I think our first outing with her will be in November! 

If you'd like to see the the interior via Airstream - here is a link of the 2016 model. The 2014 and 2016 model look similar to me. 

Trey and Dakota…just a few weeks ago in the '16 show model.
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment