Monday, October 05, 2015

Backyard Wedding in South Dakota

My sweet friend Jeri got married, last weekend. Here are a few snapshots from her weekend wedding.
5A3A7733
Friday afternoon, I flew into Sioux Falls. Jeri and Meg picked me up from the airport and we headed straight to the rehearsal.  I finally, met the groom - Kyle!
5A3A7274
All of Jeri's friends and family were so nice. After the rehearsal, I headed back to Jeri's apartment. We were in bed somewhat early. 5A3A7253
Saturday, our day started at Panera Bread and then the salon. 
5A3A7612
Jeri was so laid back and cool the entire morning. By mid-morning she was ready for the wedding and we had enough time, she decided to have a first look with Kyle, before the ceremony. That was such a sweet moment. I know she'll be writing a post about the wedding, so if you'd like to see more pictures or hear about more details you can follow her blog at http://jerbear8.blogspot.com
5A3A8718
It was such a great weekend!!! I'm so happy for Jeri, Kyle and their pug Ollie!
5A3A8684
5A3A8474
5A3A8566
South Dakota Windmill
South Dakota Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment