Friday, August 21, 2015

We almost missed an important event

Yesterday, was meet the teacher night. We almost missed it. I looked it up online prior to going to make sure I had all the details, but I guess I wrote down the wrong time. Luckily, I ran into a friend and she mentioned the correct time. We only had 10 minutes before it was over, but since it was a come and go type of event - we basically missed the rush - so it was a win.
5A3A9958
Cheyenne's best friend is not in her new class this year. She almost cried when she found out, but in some ways, I think it's a good lesson for her to learn. This will give her an opportunity to make new friends. It's time for her to branch out. It's scary for her, but I know she'll make new friends.
5A3A9949
The girls and I are still enjoying my new lens. Here are a few snapshots we took after meet the teacher.
5A3A9974
5A3A99465A3A99345A3A99925A3A9990

No comments:

Post a Comment