Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Fourth of July Weekend

Friday, I worked a wedding in Azle. Everything ran smoothly! The ceremony was outside and the lighting was gorgeous. The entire time I was at the venue, so I didn't have to run around from one location to another, which is normally the case. It was pretty laid back. I can't wait to edit it, I got some pretty footage.
Working at the orchard
Saturday morning, we went to movies and watched Inside Out. I'm such a baby. I cried the entire time!!!! What Inside Out emotion are you? There is not an emo character, but if there was one, that would be me. Actually, I'd be a mix of Joy and Emo. The movie was insanely entertaining, even if you don't have kids - you should watch it.

Later that afternoon, we went over to a friends house. Brian from our Sunday school class threw a pool party and he had a pretty good turn out.
Fourth of July Pool Party
Sunday, we went out for lunch.


Sunday afternoon, we hiked. It was about a mile hike. We stopped along the trail, took pictures and played. It was a great holiday weekend!
Family Hike
Family Hike
Family Hike
Family Hike
Family HikeFamily HikeFamily Hike

No comments:

Post a Comment